Tuesday, February 2, 2010

If you can't control your children....



Look, I know the economy is in the toilet - no matter what anyone on TV says, things are still terrible for those of us in retail. Even so, if you can't control your children even somewhat, please just stay home. We really do not need your business that badly. Seriously.

Hey, I have a child, I know what it can be like. I'm not talking about a child who may be a little hyper, or a child who is having an off day. I'm also not talking about a child who may have special needs and may react differently to various stimuli. I'm talking about kids who do and say whatever the heck they want ~ at the ripe old age of 5. Kids who help themselves to our complimentary coffee (just what hyper children, need!). Kids who run all over their parent, touch everything (and 95% of what we sell is highly breakable), rearrange all the displays and just generally raise holy hell. While the children are doing all of this, "mom" is generally sitting in the waiting area, completely ignoring her children while she talks on her cell phone.

What. The. Hell.

No comments:

Post a Comment