Tuesday, October 11, 2011

You break it you flee? Awesome.




I heard it today, that sound; something falling, crashing to the floor and shattering into tiny pieces. I was busy with a customer so looked quickly at the surveillance images, saw that no one was hurt and kept helping said customer.

As soon as I was done helping a customer a super-duper-helpful customer came up to me. "Did you hear that? He broke a wine goblet. We all saw him! He crept around and went over there and then he went out to his car like he's not even going to pay for it! He was sneaking out of here! I just don't want him to get away with it."

Niiiiiiiiiiice.

I went over to look at "him" who "they all saw" and "him" was gone. "Him" didn't bother to let the guys outside even finish properly with his car. He was long gone. There was not much left to do so I went and cleaned up the shattered red wine glass.

One day I would like to be able to believe that people don't suck in general. Clearly that day is not today. Can't help but hope that guy steps on a Lego every day for the next week.






No comments:

Post a Comment